Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve


I made some time for merrymaking this Xmas at our very own D & D. Vivienne and I both turned up in hot pink! We decided to stick together as the Pink Ladies.


This is Waiwai, a multi-talented lady who paints. She is like the next Martha Steward. I had a wild time at her annual party held at her cosy place complete with a real pine tree, crockery in xmas colours, nuts, a WHOLE table of desserts on top of a 10 course buffet!


And this is me with another SQ girl. The rest are already ex-SQ. You may have noticed I finally plucked up the courage to wear my fake hair. The hubby went..."er, are you sure or not?" when I strutted out with it. Too late for regrets. I was greatly relieved when some people couldn't tell it was fake. Someone asked me if I used curling tongs. Yay!! Others thought my hair grew (VROOMZ!) in the period they hadn't seen me. Hee...




Yup and that's me with someone else's baby. She had huge eyes and looked like a present wearing this pretty tartan red/green dress complete with velvet ribbon. And that's baby's hot mama besides me.


We made off with 60? balloons and had fun cam-whoring with them at Waiwai's place. How often do you get this big a bunch.

No comments: