Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year Resolutions

10 days into the New Year and I haven't made any resolutions."iIf you fail to plan you plan to fail" they say. Fine. So I will make some. And hey, I intend to keep them.

1. I will not put off to tomorrow what I can do today. (Having a big problem with this. Already broke it. Like I've been trying to schedule the piano tuner since last century.)

2. I will not be (too) late (too often).

3. I will sleep before 2am. (And try not to live in a different time zone from everyone else here! Needless to say, not very successful at this one)

4. I will be a good mommy and brush Tiger's teeth at least once a week. (After all since I want him to live till he's 20, I must take care of his teeth and hence his kidneys)

5. I will practise my jazz daily. (Let's make that 5 times a week..4 times? Ok I will practise my jazz OFTEN.)

6. I will eat more greens and less junk food. (Cheezels and Twisties cries out to me on a weekly basis.)


7. I will swim at least twice a week (since the pool is technically, a plunge away.)


8. I will dutifully do my housework without whining on the inside.


9. I will faithfully churn out designs every week.


10. I will stop being a cheapo and try out beauty care samples that eventually leads to a breakout here and there.


11. I will not allow myself to be tempted to splash out my savings account on a whim.


12. I will be more sociable.


13. I will complain less, especially about the China neighbours nasty screaming kids.


14. I will not insist on watching Heroes since it's going way downhill.

No comments: