Tuesday, January 12, 2010

David Tao Concert


Getting ready to go to the concert in my new Forever 21 sequined top. Not usually my style I must say, but I love the combi of sequins on a see thru base. Yes, see thru! Not that you can see anything, thanks to the ever useful "chicken-fillet stick on bra" and also the glitter was just too overwhelming!


Got complimentary tickets to watch Tao Ze in concert. I'm not exactly a big fan, having a grand total of ONE of his CDs in my collection. However, that said, his music is not bad. A plethora of R & B, jazz, rock and even mambo/cha cha. Being an ABC (american born chinese), he spoke in a mix of mandarin and english, happily switching in between sentences. David tried real hard to wor the crowd but the stadium was only 3/4 filled and the lethargic audience barely knew the lyrics to his songs. Only the expensive seats were reacting to his music animatedly.


No comments: