Thursday, January 21, 2010

DCup




I don't know what to say about the marketing gimmick OverEasy at Fullerton has come up with. 


Titled Fill My Cups with DCup, a pun on the DJ's name, the event offers free drinks to women based on their cup size. I wonder how many push-up bras went along with the women!

 
These women looked happy with their free drinks. 


I personally find it degrading to accept drinks based on how much meat clings on to my chest. I think the nagging question for every woman there would be, "How many drinks did you get?".


Very disturbing that all (whether men or women) around the table would know my bra size.


If the girl in the video below went, would she get 3 bottles of Belvedere volka? She certainly looks like she deserves it! And hey...how many women can perform tricks with their bosom???

No comments: