Friday, April 30, 2010

Smart (?) Car

Here's Germany's favourite cute car...the SMART car, made in the same factory as Mercedes. On my last trip to Europe, it was at every turn and corner. Personally, I think it's really cute and it's great for parking, especially in space-starved carparks in Singapore's city skyscapers. It's purportedly

 "A car that offers maximum comfort, agility, safety, ecology and driving fun. A pioneering vehicle concept that is one of the best with its low CO2 emission figures. "




I thought I might wanna drive one of these till I saw the picture below...

This was taken at an accident scene in New Orleans...Smart car between 2 trucks. When I saw this, I imagined a sickening crunch. Cross my fingers and hope the driver escaped.

Smart or not? You decide.





No comments: