Monday, November 16, 2009

Hairpiece

Bought an innocuous-looking hairpiece that's supposed to give me instant long hair. Sort of like hair extensions except that it's detachable. I chose a curly, hazel coloured one with soft tendrils at the ends. Yeah, I know it looks strangely morbid laying there so forlornly in the picture. On the underside there are some 5 clips that helps to attach it to my hair.

Anyway, this is how it looks when worn:










You can tell it's fake cos the colour and the texture doesn't match my hair. My hair also looks ridiculously full at the top and pathetically sparse at the bottom, sorta like an octopus. And the real hair doesn't blend into the hairpiece. I might never wear it out except for a costume party. Well, it's all in the name of fun. The next time I visit this shop, I might just get the bangs version.


No comments: