Monday, October 26, 2009

Tiger's Birthday Party

> It was quite a lot of fun at Tiger's birthday. We invited 4 other
> female dogs. They just happened to be female! I think the kids who
> were present had fun too. Besides food for the humans, the dogs got
> a party pack and got to dig into the birthday cake in the shape of a
> burger. I tasted it. Tastes good. No sugar and lactose. Ok, I know
> it's dog cake. But looking at how the dogs loved it, I had to try it
> for myself.
>
> Cleaning up was a chore though. Tiger went trigger happy with his
> urine. He normally doesn't pee at home. Not at all, but maybe he had
> to mark his territory. I was like a full-time nanny with rag in
> hand, waiting to clean up the next pool of urine. Bringing him
> downstairs to relieve himself didn't work. Looks like he saved the
> urine for a purpose.
>
> Was a happy day for Tiger, sniffing out the bitches' butts and
> getting snapped at. Mind you, these female dogs were no wimps. Maybe
> we'll try this dog party thing in 3 years' time. Enough time for us
> to recover from all the cleaning.

No comments: