Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Men In Uniform













This is my men-in-uniform series. As I was looking thru some old
photos, I realized that I had quite a few pictures where I had
approached strange men and asked them to take a picture with me. Okay,
so the first pic is not a MAN, I know.

Love the gondolier with the goatee. He reminds me of Popeye the Sailor
Man! The other gondolier was cool cos he was so exceptionally tall.
The other stately old man was from Frankfurt City Hall. He looked so
dignified in his uniform, I had to take a shot with him. He didn't
look so happy taking a shot with David though (haha!). He had a look
like "er, you also want a picture???"

The man in medieval soldier uniform was so funny with his dreadlocks.
There were one or two others we passed by, but this one looked the
most approachable. The other looked ready to stab us with his fake
sword.

No comments: