Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tiger and Tricks

Here's my Tiger baby doing some tricks, all for nothing but the amusement of his mommy. Nope, no rewards were given out. This is a low-res video, but if you would like to see TiGer in all his high-res cuteness, click here.

Of course, even though Tiger's sugar and spice and everything nice, he has not attained nirvana yet. Today we brought him for his daily night walk then left him at home as we went to skate in the park. He was very unhappy about that arrangement. To show his displeasure, he threw a tantrum by defecating in one of my rooms, and on the bathroom mat.

Strangely enough, he knew that was not the right thing to do. When we saw the mess he made, he immediately adopted this sheepish (no insult to our sheep friends out there) look, with flattened ears and lowered head, not daring to approach us. I wasn't really angry. But as a wise parent, I had to put on a facade to discipline Tiger. Anyway I made the most out of the situation. He was willing to do ANYTHING for forgiveness and I didn't have the heart to torture him. So we made up and all's well now. :-)

No comments: