Saturday, December 13, 2008

my LBD


This black dress is my new accrument to my ever expanding wardrobe. Tis the season to be merry, and Mango has just made my day with the 50% discount on this piece. I love the bustier neckline and the way the darts run flatters any not-so-heaving bosom.  Then there's the low waist and A-line skirt that promises to camouflage any pear-shaped bottom. Though I'm not so crazy over the metal studs along the waist. Anyway, thank you Mango! I'm your ardent fan. 7 new pieces from this label this month. For those who are not in the know...the sale continues. Grab whilst it lasts!

Anyway, in my endeavour to make your world a bit more fashionable, here's how to dress up that LBD. Today's outfit was conceived for casual chic. The cotton material and the skirt makes the dress a tad casual. So to look more chic than casual I used gold accents: gold necklace, earrings, bangle and pumps.  Throw a little shrug over and you can even pass it off for the office. 

One more tip: if your necklace reaches all the way beyond your hips and you don't want to give it free reign, try knotting it up like I did.
     
I intend to stretch my dollar with this LBD, so more looks coming up in this blog.

No comments: