Sunday, August 29, 2010

Foxtrot Photo Shoot

Shoot Location: Fullerton Hotel
Project: Foxtrot Look Book 2011 S/S
Time: 8:00am

These photos chronicle my day's work as stylist for Foxtrot. Fun but tough job. Loved styling the model but hate the sun! Ended up all sweaty and makeup melted after 4 hours.

Here's me and the makeup artist stepping out from Fullerton. We look like the entourage of a superstar. Fullerton graciously lent us their toilet for clothes changes. Actually they didn't have a choice as we nonchalantly stepped in several times to help ourselves to their posh washroom. The concierge politely asked if they could help us the first two times. By the third time, I think they wised up that we were just freeloaders, especially since Erin walked out looking different each time.


Guess who came to work?

Payment terms: minced beef for 3 days.

Gorgeous Erin Gray working the bikini under trench look.

Photographers from Colorful.sg  measure light settings while I hide from the sun in the shadow of "the BIRD". (see 3 photos down)

Me at work as the stylist. Oh yes, trench graciously loaned from Mango while Kookai bikini graciously loaned by me ;).

Famous "The BIRD" sculpture just beside the river.

Me checking out the pics with Tiger in tow. He kept himself busy trotting from place to place with me. That's the nice thing about Tiger...he won't run away from his owner like other dogs. He makes sure he keeps me in sight no matter what.

Sweet Tiger had to be constantly watered. See how hot he's getting wearing his fur coat.


Standing in the sun is no joke. Ouch. I felt the sun's rays piercing into my skin each second. Wish I had my trusty umbrella.

Thankfully Erin loves the sun. She looks good with a tan. I don't. Trust me, I've tried the 'golden' look before. It doesn't work.

At the Cavenagh Bridge. This is probably my favourite historical bridge in Singapore. Has many great angles for photos. Unfortunately, at this moment, it is plastered with YOG (Youth Olympic Games) stickers featuring the childish mascots.


It is so rare for a dog to appear in the business district area that we couldn't pass up the chance to take more pics of Tiger. Tiger looks like a babe here, sitting on the bridge beside me.

Actually, he is very much like a little kid. He is soooo scared along this ridge. Petrified, taking tiny steps and looking around for help. Note his tail is between his legs.

See how he's coming to me, 'asking' to be let down. He tends to lick when he is uncomfortable and here's him trying to lick my face.

Right...time to get some serious work done.

One of my favourite scenes..Tiger in his glam rhinestone leash/collar set. He was really cooperative.

Time to wrap up and call it a day. Went back to have a shower. Arrggh...hate the humidity. 



No comments: