Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mango After Party


Got invitations to the Mango After Party. As I'm such a Mango fan (I've been consistently contributing to their coffers), I thought I should go take a look and look at their new collection. When I got there, there was a queue snaking all the way towards the carpark ramp already! Most of the guests were gals and some bfs/hubbies.

They got 6 gorgeous models to showcase their new clothes. As we gathered around the dancefloor, I noticed a couple of angmoh guys in the crowd couldn't take their eyes of some of the models. It was quite interesting watching them ogle the girls from head to toe and staring like there was no tomorrow. They were standing like statues with drinks in their hands and speechless. Yeah, I know I'm being nosy parker, but observing the male species' behaviour in the midst of gorgeous women is quite fascinating.


I like this jacket! Glamour!


It was a great night..cos I got the Chic Fashionista Award for the Best Dressed guest. I guess it must have been the hairband. They took me aside and took a Poloraid picture of me, writing down my details. Then about 11-ish, Sharon told me some lady was giving me the once-over, not unlike those lusty angmoh men. Turned out she was the judge who told me I was the winner. 

Anyway, here's my winning outfit - my definition of Simply Chic, theme for the night. Wasn't so sure about the hairband. It's pretty outstanding, and maybe too pink and too sweet-ish. If I were 10 years old, it would be perfect for me. But well, since I'm going pink, might as well go over the top. Yes, hot pink suede heels too!

Here's me posing with my treat for the night...$150 Mango vouchers! Not too bad for an evening...free drinks, free entry, free fashion show, free cocktail, free entertainment and free vouchers! I love freebies!


In case you're wondering about the hair looking different again, yes, it's me and my Vidal Sassoon crimpers at work. 

Alright...Mango here I come!!!



No comments: