Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Another horror story

What is it with creepie crawlies and me??? Just a moment ago, I was serenely hanging out the laundry listening to Lee Hom's album. The next moment I was absolutely grossed out.

After hanging out the last piece of clothing, I noticed a small gluey-looking curved piece of bubble gum (or so I thought) at the bottom of the washing machine barrel. It looked really benign in the dark recesses of the barrel, so I tore a piece of tissue paper and proceeded to pick it out.

In the daylight, I realized to my horror, that it was a piece of DEAD LIZARD!!!! missing a tail, with the red innards showing. It felt stiff and unyielding in my fingers. Oh no....now all my laundry is tainted with lizard juice! Yuckity yucks!!!

Now, where has that tail gone?

No comments: