Monday, March 9, 2009

Juicy Couture Fragrance Launch


ANNOUNCEMENT

Launch of Juicy Couture Fragrances & Tie up with SPCA


When: 14 March 09, Saturday
Time: 2.30 to 6pm
Where: Orchard Road, Ngee Ann City

Juicy is here! Unfortunately, just the perfumes. I adore their colourful/bling bling/terry and velour bag culture and the brand's penchant for dogs and furry slippers.

Tiger and myself will be volunteering for this event. We will be parading in ridiculous outfit where I will don 2 BIG BOWS, one on my pink tee and another on my hairband; and fishnet gloves (!) Tiger will have something more mundane. 

We will be trotting along the stretch of Orchard Road collecting donations for SPCA and to create awareness for animal welfare. If you donate, I will give you a coupon for a FREE SAMPLE of the fragrance. Do come down and catch in me a once-in-lifetime fashion disaster. You will get to pet Tiger for FREE. I will not even charge you!

Sign up on Face Book for this event, then cross your heart and promise to support yah...

No comments: