Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hedgehog Poop



I was checking out some hedgehog websites when I came across these pictures. Cute eh? 

Picture 1: How to tell male from female? Yup you guessed it. The one on the left is male. He has what looks like a belly button. That's the penis. Yup! Those of you out there worrying about size, think of this hedgehog everything time you feel inadequate.

Picture 2: Hedgehog clothes! How cool. That's like a cap and a collar with a little bell attached to it.

And for your update: Sonic and Super are now snoozing. They eat a lot and SHIT a lot. I've been clearing poop several times a day. And yesterday, while I was carrying those two kiddos, they each took turns to poop on me. Super's was especially disgusting. Slightly watery, about 2 cm long each. Interestingly, they love to poop inside the exercise ball. I figured they were experiencing vertigo in the ball. You know, all the balancing gets to them. But I read up. (See, I'm a responsible pet owner.) And turns out that when inside the ball, they feel like all the running they are doing is getting them somewhere. So it makes sense to poop and leave the black stuff far far behind. They can't figure out they're trapped inside the ball. Funny right!



No comments: