Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Zeno Acne Clearing device



This product promises to clear acne in 24 hours. Basically, it's a battery-operated device that heats up to a specific temperature and you have to place the tip of it to the offending zit on your face and hold still for 2 and half mins.

So I gamely bought this object online for USD159, waited anxiously for it to be shipped and with great expectations, tested it the pimple that made its obnoxious home on my chin. After enduring an eternity of heat and sore stiff arms, i removed the device to find a reddened spot on my chin from the heat.

I eagerly checked the mirror the next day for results of my self-inflicted torture. Hmm, nothing much is happening. Mr Pimple stayed put. So again I repeated the entire cycle. Again, nothing.

After several experimentations with other inflammatory spots, I finally lose my faith in this gadget and re-read the instructions. They claim it only works on certain types of pimples. So anyone of you out there you have the right kinds of pimples to test on, do let me know so that my vain ambitions are not in vain.

No comments: