Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hedgehogs As Pets

Last June, when I trawled the Chatuchak Market in Bangkok, I was captivated with a criminal thought...smuggling a hedgehog into Singapore. No details will be published here, but I've figured it all out!! muahhahahaha

AVA has put hedgehogs as a prohibited animal for household pet since it was "wildlife". Now, I am genuinely upset. These adorable creatures need someone to care for them, feed them and treat them well. They look unapproachable when you look at them from top view. Like a lump with needles, very menacing.

But turn them over and you get the sharp pointy snout, pink nose, beady eyes with an imploring look, and a cute white belly to tickle. Come on! How many people can resist the allure of the hedgehog when they get to see one up close?

For the unconvinced, I have placed a video here. I need a hedgehog!!

No comments: