Thursday, January 6, 2011

Caught Partying

 I spotted myself on Lifestyle Asia website today!

That was last month at Bar None's FHM Christmas Party. They had some kind of cheesy FHM pageant going on at the same time, hosted by Utt from MTV, and involving the girls throwing free briefs to the guys in the club. I'm not prissy but it wasn't very amusing that it was a very testoterone-laden event that left nothing much for the ladies. Free beer, free condoms, free briefs. Not pro-female at all. 

As for the pic below, I wouldn't say it was exactly my best shot since I suppose I was trying to mouth some word when the photographer clicked his camera. But hey, 10 people "liked" it nonetheless.
So here are some redeeming shots where my mouth is not twisted in some peculiar fashion....


No comments: