Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dye dog, dye!



I don't know whether to laugh or cry at these pictures. Here we have some dog owners in China who love their pooches so much that they spend the money and time to groom their dog's fur into such precious little puffs, then lovingly select colours to dye them in. But at the end of the day, the dogs look like clowns from the circles, so interesting but surreal, likes some freaks from Monsters Inc. the movie.

I don't believe the dogs will enjoy the treatment much though. Imagine smelling of chemicals all over for a few days then looking into the mirror and getting a shock...oh I forgot, dogs are colourblind. Thankfully for them. 

Still, imagine the kind of attention they get on the streets. People pointing and making a fuss and getting silly over them. I might freak out if I were a dog.

No comments: